Event – From rhetoric to practice: How results reporting is improving EU development accountability
When: Wednesday June 15th, 16.00 – 17.15
Where: Debate D2, European Development Days, Brussels
- Androulla Kaminara, Head of the Task Force Knowledge, Performance and Results, European Commission – DG for International Cooperation and Development
- Alexandra Silfverstolpe, Founder and Managing Director, Data Act Lab
- Cornelius Hacking, Co-Chair of the Task Team on CSO Development Effectiveness and Enabling Environment and Senior Policy Advisor, MFA – Netherland
- Howard White, CEO, Campbell Collaboration
- Liz Steele, EU Representative, Publish What You Fund
- Roberto Pinauin, Programme Manager, IBON International
This panel debate at the European Development Days has been organised by the European Commission.
The discussion will be opened by Moderator Androulla Kaminara, who will present the highlights of the forthcoming 2015 EU development results. The other panellists will address specific aspects of accountability. The session aims to enhance accountability of EU development and international cooperation activities to EU citizens and institutions, as well as enabling a better policy dialogue with partners, including civil society.