Publish What You Fund will present the 2015 U.S. Aid Transparency Review on July 1st 2015.
1825 Connecticut Avenue NW Washington, DC 20009
Wednesday July 1, 2015
10:30 am- noon.
Followed by a light lunch.
RSVP by June 24th
Email Nicholas Winnett
- Mr. Emmanuel Abdulai, Executive Director, Society for Democratic Initiatives
- Ms. Angelique Crumbly, Assistant Administrator, Bureau for Management, USAID
- Mr. Larry McDonald, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Technical Assistance Policy, Department of the Treasury
- Mr. Hari Sastry, Director, Office of U.S. Foreign Assistance Resources, State Department
- Ms. Beth Tritter, Vice President, Department of Policy and Evaluation, Millennium Challenge Corporation
Mr. Paul O’Brien, Vice President for Policy & Campaigns, Oxfam America
Presenting the 2015 Review findings
Mr. Rupert Simons, CEO, Publish What You Fund
This mid-year Review is aimed at ensuring that transparency commitments are not just political statements, but lead to action.
The panel will discuss the progress made on aid transparency and also include specific recommendations to meet the Busan deadline, where donors committed to fully publish their aid to a timely and comparable standard – the International Aid Transparency Initiative – by the end of 2015.
Oxfam America and the Modernizing Foreign Assistance Network (MFAN) have kindly contributed to this report.
To attend this event, RSVP by June 24th to Nicholas Winnett firstname.lastname@example.org
Take part in the discussion online via #Roadto2015 & @aidtransparency