MFAN want you to tweet a short comment on why you think aid transparency is important. The best response will win USAID Administrator Raj Shah’s top five books on development.
Here are the details:
- You MUST include @ModernizeAid and our designated contest hashtag #Aidtransparency in your response
- Tweets will be judged Monday-Friday from 10am EST – 6pm EST
- Semi-finalists will be chosen on Tuesdays and Thursdays; our grand prize winner will be announced the final day of the contest—June 29
- Prizes will only be mailed within the United States
- Please take a look at Twitter contest rules to ensure fair play.
We hope you can take part in the contest and create some momentum for aid transparency. Happy tweeting!