Our Research and Monitoring Manager Elise Dufief will moderate a roundtable discussion at the Open Government Partnership (OGP) meetings taking place in Paris from 7-9 December. It has been organised by Publish What You Fund in partnership with Development Gateway and Oxfam France.
The event, titled Follow the Money: Using Open Data to Track SDG Funding and Results, will provide a practical sharing of how governments and civil society organisations are using IATI and other open data standards currently available to track sustainable development flows, identifying the data gaps and what needs to be done to ensure ‘no one is left behind’.
- Aboubacar Sédikh Beye, Directeur General, Agence Nationale de Statistiques, Senegal
- Cyrille Belier, Directeur Adjoint, Division Strategie, Partenariats et Communication, AFD
- Jean-Louis Sarbib, PDG Development Gateway
- Nnenna Nwakanma, The World Wide Web Foundation
- Michael Siegel, Oxfam France
When: 8th December at 17:00
Duration: 50 min
Further details can be found on the OGP event website.